On the occasion of completing 20 years of presence , the Interparliamentary Assembly on Orthodoxy announces an international scientific essay contest on «Christianity/s social values in the sphere of politics and the contribution of the Interparliamentary Assembly on Orthodoxy (I.A.O.) for promoting such values».
The contest is for writing a scientific and/or journalistic/essay type text of maximum 6,000 words of a political, social, ecumenical and universal character, and having as its basic thematic axis the historical course and activities of the I.A.O. during the 20 years of its presence, as well as provide suggestions for a possible expansion of its activities. This is an international contest, while the delivered documents must be prepared and submitted in the Greek, or Russian, or English language. The submitted scientific essays will be evaluated by three three-membered committees.
For more information, please visit the scientific contest’s web address:
Please do notify the present notice to every interested party.
We appreciate your assistance and contribution to the success of the contest.
The Secretariat of the Interparliamentary Assembly on Orthodoxy (I.A.O.)